Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Destiny don't fail me now

I best be getting more than a singular view, the words I be laying down,
The shiz that I do. If you can spew it out better, then good on you.
All I be saying is that I best be getting some freaking viewage.

Even a caveman a million years ago gets a thousand views a day with his cave paintings and so,
I feel there's some sort of intelligence be it fast or be it slow.
With the information super highway in existence now, There's probably people in remote areas of the world who can see all the things that I write and how it is I disagree.

Ain't no martyr yet because I'm still alive and living like that barter of somewhere whose gone away been driven. My lack of success is of no avail, it's not like I'm trying to win when I fail.

I know I'm significant, It's the world that fails to see it, go back a many posts and through reading you can see it. I got the magical talent bequeathed upon my being, perhaps it's you whose lackluster view may lackadaisically slack through it.

Too many people are lazy these days, I'm losing my patience, I'm thinking there's ways to overcome the distinction between normalcy and superb, I want to be the one who makes everyone else deterred.

I already look the part, all I need now is an in and before you know it I'll be where I'm destined.

No comments:

Post a Comment