Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jerp of tout

Funked is the mind of the child who is behind those eyes that look out unto unseen probability.

Spent is the loan which was given for a time of which it is unbeknownst when the payback will be received, or even retrieved.

Untold are the thoughts which spiral out of control inside of my head am i becoming my own troll? to toil in the pity I wallow upon myself as I look as past accomplishments I've placed above my health.

Interest is what I lack in your polygamous exasperation you entertain whilst explaining yourself, sorry I'm unenthusiastic, its becoming undazzling, the way you pounce around and tout your past expressions turned to doilies of which stains are used to cover.

Strings are left unwinding with the withering of life as the spirit of your presence is squandered until fully squelched in which case, good luck with everything.

Jerp.

No comments:

Post a Comment