Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hash Tag F Ewe

I'm on a never ending mission to better myself, better my health, and fatten my wealth.
I don't know what tomorrow brings as it's often cloaked with insidious stealth.

Not even could the minds of shaman near or far depict the aww when the incredulous narcissist befell his own reflection on the surface of a puddle he soon then fell in trying to kiss it in secret.

Made a step closer towards existentialism, meaningless really, no matter how hard you try you'll always end up feeling silly, or guilty or whatever, does it really make it better?

Do you know how to stitch or knit a sweater? Do you know how to remove old caulking? Can you refit a pipe? are you a go getter?

Cause I am, and I can, and I will and just when you feel like you're done I'll come back like that lukewarm bucket of clams. Chow dare you ask about the scent that I left, when I crept and I slipped on that thing with the stuff in the back of the place with the vague sense of proportion.

These are the words that my brains just apportioned all over the screen with a sick sense of sentence and an eager lack of accountability. Just accept them as neutral, no need for hostility.

No comments:

Post a Comment