Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Flying Buttress

Here it is once again, I have achieved a state of failure. Just like before, but a little more, I've hit the floor with grandeur. I've found out though that my self respect is so much that I'm willing, to do and say the things you think but you're never able to go through with for fear of repercussions.

I will attest to my progress, I'm nowhere near where I once was. They treat me like dirt, as if their words, they don't hurt, when inside the cuts build up over time. As the transgression takes place, stay outta my face because anger is all I project in the place of the positive that was once there. 

I feel like I can't talk to you, words are useless, actions speak louder but can be seen as acts of foolishness. All attempts made in vain, pointless like an unsharpened pencil used for the greatest sketch ever drawn.

I've came I've seen I've nearly conquered, which in turn has left me for a taste somewhat like a moniker you use when you're loosely based loyalty is also your unbecoming, yeah they're onto you. I'm also onto you, so don't think for a second you're onto me, cause them, and you plus me makes three.

No comments:

Post a Comment