Thursday, December 11, 2014

The truth about me

Everyone's got a story to tell, my story is about me and how I'm so freaking swell.

Not true, I made that up, I'm ungrateful and a schlep.
I take people and situations forgranted, Easily often I'm misunderstanded.
Stood is the right text, I know I'm obnoxious.
I feel like something's owed to me, I'm everything but cautious.
I'm self serving, misgiving, relentless, and absurd.
Quite often I speak monotone and yell when I'm not heard.

I have goals, and interests that quite often I stray from,
The reason is that I'm somewhat scared if ever I complete them.
People see me as pretentious,condescending and cocky,
I see me as an asshole whose more than often sloppy.
My lack of friends would be a tell tale sign that I'm not social in any kind.
The situation is as stated, I can count on one hand the number of girls I've ever dated.

I'm a loser, a loner, a no body and has been stoner.
Not cool at all, I tell myself I've got balls, but do I really?
Unsure of my place in this life or the next,
Sometimes I'm quite certain I stuck in a gypsies hex.
I suck at most things I  do, I'd love to be better, hell wouldn't you?

The difference however is that I'm willing to admit it,
Shit if you were right in front of me I'd easily spit it.
I'm at the bottom, maybe one or two pegs up.
As far as I go, got nothing but room to fill in this cup.
I aspire to be better, I'll even settle for the best, and when that day comes I'll put my skills to the test.
But until then you must settle for plain ol regular me.
The asshole no one cares about, or ever goes to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment