Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What's Love?

Let me take a moment, let me not forget to ask;
Let us make an observation, can we put it in the past;
Let me not divulge the wrong doings both of us each had;
These things make us what we are, be it good or be it bad.

Let me hear you say well now, we well now;
Let me see you looking well now, it's swell now;
Sure I love it when you make that face with silly a sounding laugh;
Think you forget some numbers when you're doing all the math.

One plus one is plenty, this time it's more than only two;
All the things that we both wanted, all the things we said we'd do;
Places never that we'd been, but you said you wanna go;
Back when we were both young, doesn't seem so long although;

Let me take a pause from thinking bout you frequent all the time;
Let me take a second here, all these things they on my mind;
Let us take some pleasure in exploring our recourse;
All these memories we had, be it for better or for worse.

Slowly wandering, I be thinking bout a plethora of thoughts;
Tendency to constantly visualize the many different spots;
Accomplishments I'd thought I'd have, things that I thought I'd be;
Maybe if I weren't with you, then you wouldn't be with me.

Destiny has intertwined, it's obvious it's not;
Thoughts mislead us anyway, they led us to this spot;
So let us take this time we have, appreciating what is ours;
Instead of always garbling, missing the smell of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment