Monday, April 14, 2014

Aesthectically Speaking

Eleven people view it, nobody says boo.
One person's jealous, but I won't mention who.
Six people smell it, but it comes down to two.
Who's the one I speak of, could it be them or you?

Several times I think of incredulous thoughts,
Equally I forget before quickly I jot,
Sequentially I categorize placing in slots,
Frequently misnomer the spots that I've got.

Greatly appreciate the kindness of strangers,
Faintly deteriorate the blindness of anger,
Quaintly I speak of the mindlessness of subjugation,
Lately feel humbled, lowering frustrated expectation.

Loathsome lackluster audacious recluse,
Fantastic phantom gone off on the loose,
Barnaby bluster bolstering boost,
Keep on trying until fate's seduced.

Insanity spans over epochs of chronology,
Determination can be figured as evolution of biology,
Extermination quite often detested by theology,
Faith is what guides those left after technology.

Definitive desolation of deterrent situation,
Absent still is a self evaluation,
Madlibs fill time reality evasion,
Oxygen dissipates at a rapid concentration.

If you see this bothering to read,
Take a second and a comment please leave,
Let me know that you've been here, so I believe,
Otherwise the view numbers to me do deceive.



No comments:

Post a Comment