Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Plurar for Moose?

keeping to it, I'm raising limits like a street hits the curb;
You can't even imagine what I've gone and done to the world;
From the day I was born, I breathed my very first breath;
I was determined to be famous, putting myself to the test.

Am I worth it, can I dig it, can I handle all included alienation;
Do I want it, should I flaunt it, can I create instigation;
Gatorama, slithering snake charma;
I'll snap my teeth and bite both you and yo mama's mama;

I write words to breach your innermost thoughts;
You feel concerned because I'm thinking on spot;
You crash and burn just like you feared the from the needless rejection;
I can't provide you with limitless protection;

I walk on sandwishes made from shooting star kisses;
The taste real fruity but I cannot feel the clean dishes;
I made mistakes before that had cost me my pride;
All the dishes got broken, some of the shards tried to hide;

I think I'm ready for it, feeling endlessly horrid every day;
Thoughts cross my mind like a mine field so I dare not say;
Not wanting explosions to rapidly disintegrate;
All of those notions that I try to reiterate, retaliate and obliterate.

It's silent now like a field in the dark;
And if you listen closely can be considered a morsel you hark;
The mooses mosses gonna grow like the lake;
When the people arrive, I will renege my mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment