Sunday, April 20, 2014

Paraphrased in detail

Systematic ultra sonic hazmat in the attic, sunder on I'm dissociatively charismatic, Angered like a bull that's been shocked by arcing static, Electrically charged I'ma make you feel like you an addict;

I hit the words harder than you smash the ground when went for a spin on your new bicycle an your head you did pound, I keep em coming like a frictionless cat, my claws are stretched out, better hope I don't grab at;

Cho attention like you paying, cause it's prevention-less go mention this, add up the tension dial my extension you get misguided cause I redirect you to Jim Henson's fist, Bwah right up your alley but don't worry he'll be the gentlest, he's in no hurry;

If Uranus has got a galley then I'm on the wrong planet lost, I thought I was on Earth but sometimes losing my place in outer space floating at what cost? Groats McGee reminding me to tell you that you're soon to be, without a brain, so plug your ears before it oozes out and stains, your brand new used shirt you bought real cheap, spend more on dirty smut and less on beauty sleep;

Been putting lunesta inside my iced tea then leaving the glass everywhere and anywhere I be, people all around falling asleep sound, thinking there's a narcolepsy contagion going down. It's just a prime example of my high rez Jackassed-flip, put on these brand new glasses if you wanna watch the acid trip;

Watch your step cause acid can burn if left on your face, try not to turn, so suddenly, death seems to erase, the memory like a VHS if magnetic I can express my positive attracts negative vibes which can be copacetic, so I run and hide behind, a place where all the positive will reach me just in time for the chlorine bleach to leech me;

Before I go an do something prolific, which is applicable to scribbling jots down, not too specific, I'ma ask you one last time where'd you come from? where you going? I know where I wanna end up, currently I'm slowly flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment