Friday, April 18, 2014

Evolutionary Methodology

Vertically diagonal seems to mean success;
On a graphical demonstration subjugating from duress;
A mathematical formula could figure out the rest;
Where a shotgun wedding could spell out excess;
Just a twinkle of sarcasm is the recipe for jest;
When a inkling of  phantasm is nonexistent I guess.

From quatrains to sextuplets I've changed my modus operandi;
Which is to say I've strayed from my habitual rhyming ballet;
Benjamin Franklin would spin about in his grave if we connected his skeleton to a spindle;
But hey, that's desecration of a body, and a really fun way, to make bones rattle;
Not going out of my way, I won't skedaddle, fortunately is it good to be partaking in battle.

Hot metal makes a hiss and a clinking when exposed to water in a trough;
That's called forging I've disclose;  
These words come out my mind and they hot off the press;
From my brain which does the hissing and my fingers do the rest;
It's your reaction that is clinking when the gears in your mind;
Get to spinning when you're reading what I've written left behind.

Belching babies like to barf the contents of their stomach when they're nearing the park;
Its intensely obscene like the colours of a quark in quantum space is quantified by light vs dark;
The dark matter I ate could fill up a box, in a fridge on a mountain powered only by socks;
No wonder the dryer always confiscates foot covers, I always loose the left, right left with no brother;
Success is the meaning behind all this scheme;
Will I ever achieve it, or is it just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment