Saturday, April 19, 2014

Proverbial Hypothesis

Proverbial chop sticks sticking to the food I feed my mood with honesty honestly I'm in that mindset, trying not to be rude, crude or inexplicably explicit the things I'm bout to say can be literately illicit;

That's just it there's no trying, happening is what it is, like making a girl pregnant, it wasn't me it was my jizz. I didn't know that that shizz knew the way, I don't even know what happens when it leaves after today;

Before right now I tried to keep this all PG, but who am I kidding, In all honesty, seriously I mean honestly? Cause I know I got some views, but that means nadda thing, I got nothing to lose, time to amp it up a bit unlike that Mr.Rogers and his indoor shoes, I'm here to make some streaks all over the floors, I wanna be the one to kick a hole in your door;

I don't wanna be your neighbor, I don't wanna be your friend, get rid of that stuff you messing with, I'm done playing pretend. I need to be making moves, making contacts, need ta schmooze need ta be a better player insteada posing like a lose-er, who, him, wasn't me that said I'd stem, off someone else's coattails cause that ride is kinda grim;

I make my own life, destiny is my driver, I be building that shiz from scratch like that mo fukka MacGyver, starving for fame, that's the name of the game I play. I'm hungrier than a hippo with mad munchies umm kay? I'm angry the world neglects what is reflected from me, the thoughts that I have I think most people should probably see;

I'm doing my best to stay modest, but the beast is now unleashed, not sure for how long I can contain him, suppressing the raging feast at least. Time to resurrect the ideology I buried, deep beneath the thoughts suppressed in the coffin kinda scary;

I'm a follower to no one, and a leader on my own, if you wish to follow me just be prepared to catch a stone-ing, ist, ish... What did I do with that last wish, the one the gypsy lady told me I'd have happen if I dish, out my inner being, pour my thoughts out to be seen, just remember it's not my fault if I come off as being mean.

So here's the beginning of the end, I'm just warming up my style, expect the unexpected like my format to beguile, nonsensical essence that will warm you up with a smile, or terrify the thoughts of a pterodactyl in denial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment