Wednesday, April 9, 2014

State of Mind

Ya I be cray, cray, cray, crazy water melon... Crazy what I'm sellin
Yeah I be cray, cray, cray, crazy.... like a villain... crazy so I'm skillen.

Oh I be a uppity yuppy, I'm gonna wear me some puppies, I got some meat on my feet, an I am ice cold like a slushie.

I'm like pecans ala gonsta, be writing rhymes like a monsta, bin killing time like I'm a fine like a  utilitarian spon-suh.

Got the ideas that bought, the magic beans that I brought, Got traffic seams that'll rip a hole in dreams that you thought.

As you be thinking you thought, that as I sink when I rot, and even still all the stink, that once created will not, be half as bad as your life; the hesitation you felt had when your skin met with the knife.

Canned corn al la cream, although I wish I could deem, that all the nastiest things, I wish that I hadn't seen, just like two girls and one cup, i wish that I would have know, that the content of the cup inside from her anus was shown.

Although Uranus is blown out, it be just outta this world, just like the thoughts in my brain, so I just sit and I swirl, and as I spin round in this chair, my thoughts spin inside my mind, and so I use both my hands, to type the ones that I find.

Ya I be cray, cray, cray, crazy... like a crayon, one that's made from rayon.
Yeah I be cray, cray, cray, cry for me when I'm gone... cry for me when I'm done.
Yes I be cray,cray,cray, crazy like a starfish, crazy like the Amish.






No comments:

Post a Comment