Thursday, April 10, 2014

Old timey Free Styling

Uh huh, uh huh this right here's an old timey free style,
the only way it be older would be sending signals by a fire,
I write the words out just as fast as I can think em,
And if this were a telegraph i'd have to beep beep dumb,
So glad the way technology is keeping peeps away,
The same way sickness be keeping all the creeps at bay but hey.

No this aint Guantanamo, an if we in a cave than you,
 prolly stepping on the bat guano.
The shiz fills cracks up in yo shoe,
Gonna track it on the carpet,
When it hardens its like glue,
Sniffen, stiffen, try to keep your fingers from the who,
Cause if they be a choppin then you prolly gonna sue.

But if you on the block like jenny,
ba ba boo i say to you,
where the funk is 94,
its came an gone,
as did the zoo.

Okay, right now yo prolly wanna know,
where the heck i get these thoughts,
and where the heck did they all go?
and where in heckle is the lot,
how I keepen them in flow

So wait and I,
may confiscate some of your time,
with my needless apprehensions,
and the truths behind the lies.

While I need my,
object to fit in keyholes like key limes,
cause i'm tossing out my verbal
it's my mental that's gone pi

And if you through,
gone an made it frew ma maze,
gonna have these thoughts for days,
have a guggenhiem that plays
for you, for you.

As I live inside the coast,
eat the center of the toast,
champagne bubbles mixed with ghosts,
go an dirty up the sheet, cause the
cumber cued the seat,
and the thunder sounds en grosse,
its the meat we eat that's host. 

No comments:

Post a Comment