Friday, April 4, 2014

Rudimentary Missunderstandings

I'm sorry I suck so much, self loathing beginning;
Getting the best of me, sucks that it's winning;
Bad feelings erupting onto limitless ceilings;
Corrupted conniption contracting confliction.

Inflections deflecting the image protecting;
Myself and my thoughts from the dots reconnecting;
What it is I can't see, which is to say nazi;
Why am I so hard on myself, my reflection is not me.

I'm charming and witty, yet feeling so shitty readily;
Harming myself to the point I'm alarming myself steadily;
Put down the fly paper and the bottle of foam drops;
There's a better way to settle without leaving the comb clots.

Cumquats the size of a large midget like schnoz berry;
Gumdrops with eyes and it's really quite scary;
Thumbs got some lines that'll kick your canary;
Like the black lung in a mine, and the mind is really quite wary.

Invention intervention, contesting comprehension;
Kangaroo juice on a blue moose gonna get some ill attention;
Went and did it, when I got some;
Dropped my marbles so I left them.

All inside my generosity zone where I quarantined the banana phone;
Got some meaty like aprehensions? Found a weird bone;
Wax connections, Broken cord is the correction;
Got not quarters, complex convection.

Why do I feel like I've stolen nothing but sensations keep controlling;
Time is wasting but I've done not a thing except chasing;
My own tail which is really quite exempt;
Like equating the frustration that I'm feeling from contempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment